May 30, 2018
Four Seasons Resort at Ko Olina 6pm-9pm (site tour @ 5:30)
Vendor Highlights: Videographers & Wedding Cake
We are grateful to the following sponsors who will make this event possible:
Four Seasons O'ahu at Ko Olina (Venue) | A Perfect Day (Planner & Presenter) | Tanioka's Seafoods & Catering (Take Home Treats) | Cake Works (Take Home Treats) | It's So Pretty Linen (Decor) | Joseph Esser (Photographer) | Supreme Weddings (Videographer) | Mystical Sounds (Audio & Visual) | Spinning Wen (Florist) | Hawaii Calligraphy (Calligrapher)
What to Expect
Etiquette (Roles of the Wedding Party & Parents)
- Send your wedding party and parents to this workshop! They will leave knowing what they should and should not do as it specifically relates to their role in your wedding.
Vendor highlights: Videographers & Wedding Cakes
- By the time you leave this workshop, you will know which videographer & wedding cake vendor would be the best fit for you and how to choose the right one for your unique needs, style, budget, and priorities.
- Fact sheets will be provided on related vendors
Treats: Compliments of Tanioka's Seafoods & Catering, Cake Works, and We Heart Cake Company
Sample some of the amazing foods these chefs and bakers have become known for
Bonus: Consultation Scheduling
With your attendance of this workshop, we will also be happy to check the availability of any vendor you are interested in and schedule a consultation or site visit with any applicable vendor for you at no charge.
FORMS & ITEMS for purchase
By attending the workshop, you will receive all related Fact Sheets.
Saving you priceless time, we've created a "fact sheet" on vendors to share facts & information quickly and from the perspective of the vendor to help you make sound decisions.
- Videographer Fact Sheets $7
- Wedding Cake Fact Sheets $2
- Wedding Binder $25