June 27, 2018
pomaika'i ballrooms 6pm-9pm (site tour @ 5:30pm)
Vendor Highlights: Hair & Makeup, DJ, Emcee, Entertainment
We are grateful to the following sponsors who make this event possible:
It's So Pretty Linen (Decor) | A Perfect Day (Planner & Presenter) | Kai Photo (Photographer) | Watanabe Floral (Florist) | Supreme Weddings (Videographer & Visual) | Bliss DJs (Audio) | Hawaii Calligraphy (Calligrapher)
What to Expect
- Learn what vendors are saying to better understand what is needed, expected, and wanted. Do you know what "BEO" or "pax" mean? If you don't, this workshop is for you!
Understanding Your Options
- There are many choices you will make while planning your wedding and many you may not be aware of, so let us help! We will teach you how you can control your bar, the options you have to enter your ceremony, how you can determine the sequence of your formal program, and more!
Hair & Makeup, DJ, MC, & Entertainment Vendors
- By the time you leave this workshop, you will know which vendor in each of these categories would be the best fit for you and how to choose the right one for your unique needs, style, budget, and priorities.
- Fact sheets will be provided on related vendors.
Treats: Compliments of Pomaika'i Ballrooms
Sample some of the amazing foods the Pomaika'i Ballrooms has become known for
Bonus: Consultation Scheduling
With your attendance of this workshop, we will also be happy to check the availability of any vendor you are interested in and schedule a consultation or site visit with any applicable vendor for you at no charge.
FORMS & ITEMS for purchase
By attending the workshop, you will receive all related forms.
Saving you priceless time, we've created a "fact sheet" on vendors to share facts & information quickly and from the perspective of the vendor & our 15 years of experience with them to help you make sound decisions.
- Hair & Makeup Fact Sheets $5
- DJ & MC Fact Sheets $5
- Entertainment Fact Sheets $2
- Wedding Binder $25