APRIL 25, 2018
Vendor Highlights: Florists, Transportation, Photo Booths
We are grateful to the following sponsors who will make this event possible:
The Willows (Venue & Food) | It's So Pretty Linen (Decor) | SU-V Expressions (Florist) | Kai Photo (Photographer) | From Above Entertainment (Audio Visual) | Supreme Weddings (Videographer) | Hawaii Calligraphy (Calligrapher)
What to Expect
- Come with a list of anything you might be worried could happen and let us tell you how to prevent or fix it!
- When you leave this workshop, your eyes will be wide open from learning from first hand experiences over 15 years of weddings and you'll understand one of the biggest benefits of hiring a professional wedding planner.
- You'll also learn many useful tips on being proactive and how being prepared can prevent most unwanted and awkward situations.
How to Choose a Location
- We will be discussing various venues, what makes them different, and how to compare them "apples to apples."
- After this workshop, you should know which venues would best fit your priorities, style, personality, and budget.
Vendors: Florists, Transportation, & Photo Booths
At the workshop, you will learn which florist, transportation, and photo booth company is best for you, your unique needs, style, budget, and priorities.
Fact sheets will be provided on related vendors.
Bonus: Consultation Scheduling
With your attendance of this workshop, we will also be happy to check the availability of any vendor you are interested in and schedule a consultation or site visit with any applicable vendor for you at no charge.
FORMS & ITEMS for purchase
By attending the workshop, you will receive all related Fact Sheets.
Saving you priceless time, we've created a "fact sheet" on vendors to share facts & information quickly, and from the perspective of the vendor to help you make sound decisions.
- Florist Fact Sheets $5
- Transportation Fact Sheets $2
- Photo Booth Fact Sheets $2
- Wedding Binder $25